Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

hw5


It took me a while to find a painting but I finally found one as you could see. I found this piece of drawing in museum of art. This piece of art looks like a drawing to me I could be wrong cause I feel like it's a painting but for now it’s a drawing to me. In this drawing you could see there's a lot going on there's lines going everywhere, in a way you could see shapes well one shape which is a circle you could see them a couple of time in this drawing. Right off the bat you could tell this is not a representation because in this drawing you can't really tell what it is. And this drawing is not a non representational because it don't contain no formal reference to natural world. When you look at this drawing you just have to stare at it for a while because its so interesting make you question why the artist did all of this. The artist chose to make the work in this style because I feel that the artist want you to question this drawing in a good way, want you to look at it and try to figure what's going on. I always like looking at drawing and painting that have this kind of of style in them. I like to figure out what's going on in the drawing. Art don’t have to always be about drawing or painting a shape or a person but it have to be about making your art different, creative, unique making it catch other people eyes .

1 comment:

  1. I like your interpretation, but for this assignment the image had to have a figure (human body) in it and include why you think the artist chose to paint the figure in this way? that was part of the assignment.

    ReplyDelete