Pages

Monday, October 13, 2014

HW #4


When you had us drawing in class it was pretty cool I never really look at something like that and started drawing what I exactly see in front of me. Drawing lines is not as hard as it seem when you told us how to do it. My picture came out better than I thought is was going to come out. In the picture that I pick out as you could see is a drawing that has a lot of lines. This drawing is really different to me because of all of the faces, clown faces. Some of these faces are happy, sad and mad it pretty scary and weird but it’s so interstation to look at. There is composition in the drawing I feel like the artist wanted the drawing to look like this they place the faces where they wanted to and the other things to make it look like the way it looks. There is not really color in this picture it just a black and white drawing and it looks pretty cool like this but I wonder how it look if it had color it would probably make the drawing pop out more. It has unity the things in the picture belong together all the faces and the little things make the picture a whole. There is a pattern in this drawing with the faces, how they are all around some are happy and sad which it makes a pattern. I have a different way of looking at painting and drawing after you made us draw. The way some artist would just catch every little thing from a drawing it amazing. I hope we get to draw more often.

1 comment:

  1. Nicole I am glad you liked drawing, but for the blog post- what kind f drawing techniques are used here that we discussed and tried in class? (VOCABULARY is important!) and also please give the name of the artist/info about the image.

    ReplyDelete