Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

HW2

"Fork"
Since you gave us this assignment I was looking for so many accidental art. I feel that it been really hard for me because I haven’t seen anything that caught my eye yet but one day I was just laying down on my bed and I decided to clean my room, so I’m cleaning my room and I spot this on my bed I had to take a picture of it Its my mac charger with a fork. I found it crazy how the fork manage to get it self like that. I consider this to be a two-dimensional art because it a photography. I feel like there is a value in this picture because of the way the light hits the accidental art, it make the art pop out. I find it crazy how I was having such a hard time looking for these accidental arts and when I’m not trying to look for it it pop out of nowhere. I was so amazed when I saw this, just the way everything is set up the way the wire go around each other. The more that I look at this picture the more I feel like this is a three dimensional art because you could actually touch it, go around it and you could see through it. When you look at this picture you might think “wow how could this happen, how did this happen by accident “ well I’m asking myself the same question too. I’m proud that I caught this.

For my second piece this one just came out of nowhere too, I feel like this picture is an accidental art. One day I just came home and I found my mom cleaning the house so I ask her if she needed help she said sure. So I come across the dining room and I see this new thing on the table, I just stood there looking at it I was asking myself if this is a accidental art. I go up to my mother to ask her what is this she told me that she found this things around the house so she just throw it in there she was going to fix it but she said she just left it like that cause it look better the way it is. So I tell her you know that an accidental art she said what is that I told her its a piece of art that was made by accident I told her she just help me on my homework, she was pretty amaze by this. I feel like this is two-dimensional art because it’s a photography but it could be a three-dimensional too cause you could touch the art and go around it. Can you see how amazing this piece is how the color combines with each other making it focus on it. The way the red, yellow and green are making the art pop out these color make each other look good. So these are the two accidental arts that I found during my week.


1 comment:

  1. Nicole these are good examples, but you could have written more about the actual visual elements- please review the terms so you can use them, There are examples here of line, texture, warm colors, etc but you didn't identify any of them.

    ReplyDelete