Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Assignment #2(part2)

From my leaving room


This accidental art I got from my leaving room. May be having vase with flower is the most common element of every leaving room. Most of the time we just ignore what we see everyday in our surrounding. Looking deeply every single thing can bring a meaningful point of view. There are horizontal and vertical lines in the corner of the wall. There are both organic and geometric shapes in the picture. For the organic shape I can see the flowers and for geometric shape I see many things like the computer is a square shape, the head of the vase is circle, the table, chair are also in geometric shape. There are many nagative space. I can see nagative space between the vase and table, under the table, behind the vase, behind the computer, between the computer and the table and so on. Furthermore, the light of the art is real. In the picture there is a mixture of different color. I can see red color in the flower and chair and little yellow color in another flower as primary color. Some green leaves as secondary color. There are also tertiary color in the vase. I can say it is Analogous . There is texture too. I would like to say there is real texture because it actually I can feel the variation in the surface and which is rough.

1 comment:

  1. very good work here, Sumsad. Like in part 1 earlier, please follow guidelines, 250 word minimum.

    ReplyDelete