Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

HW #2 PIC #2

The sad Plug
We are surrounded of art but sometimes we don’t have the time to sit and appreciate them. for example this plug I don’t know if it is the correct word for that I just translated it from Spanish to English and that was the word that I feel is more related.if it is not the correct word we are going to call it plug for today. When I see this plug the first thing that came to my mind was a sad face that was I called “ the sad plug” as we can see it has geometric shapes for example square  rectangle in the back we can see a triangle it also has negative and positive space which is really interesting because if it wasn’t  for this assignment I would not realize that. I choose the plug because this is something that almost everyone has one at home and not all the people has the time to appreciate this little details that is has.

2 comments:

  1. Are these your original pictures? The assignment required that you take a picture of your own, not find one from the internet. Also, this was a 500 word minimum - you really could have written more about the visual elements, we went over them in detail in class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no they are not at that day i was having troubles with my cellphone it didnt want to send the pictures to my email so that's why i decided to get them from internet because they are the same as the one that i wanted to submit. so if i do a better job in this assigment would you give me a better grade or I'm too late?

      Delete