Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Assignment#2 (part1)


Sky , ocean and earth


Taking picture is very common basis in our daily life nowadays. Sometimes a picture which is taking accedently can make an creative meaning. This picture I took in the  John beach in beginning of this week. I took this photo just to test the view , but when I was looking for an accidental art for this class and I noticed the photo for second time my eyes catch the picture from different angle. It has many things to describe in art words. First of all, if I want to say about the line of the art, I would say it has horizontal/clam line which creates 
deference among the sky, ocean and earth and those lines are real line. We can see those lines in our eyes easily. The shape of the art is organic because it is all about natural things. There are no nagative space at all. The light of the art is real.in the picture there is cool colors. The sky, water and shade always represent cool colors. It also looks like Monochromatic, because in the sky and water it looks like there is a variation of light blue color.


1 comment:

  1. Nice work here Sumsad, remember through that blog posts require 250 words minimum.

    ReplyDelete