Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Essay #2



 
I loved the trip that we had on Friday, it was a lot of fun even though it was cold and windy.  It was my first time visiting those kinds of galleries. Honstly I didn’t know that we can get in those Galleries for free. It was very surpricing for me, because I thought that we were going to see  galleries that were on the public street. But thanks God we were able to warmed up a little be while we were inside the galleries. What was very interesting for me was that those artwork was too expensive and I know that there are certain people who are willing to buy them. Another thing that attracts my attention was that there were many art works that were so simple. I have to say that this people do amazing works and have a great imagination to make art out of thing that for some people are useless. For example there was a gallery where there were some artworks that were cover by frost. I could do that too. That’s why when I saw them I thought that I can become an artist as well. I am just kidding!!!For me it was hard to choose a favorite one among them because each one of them is unique. The galleries had different kinds of wonderful works ones more interesting than others.  I love the gallery where it was the art work of the Chinese artist. The artist used melted crayons to do those amazing art  works .That was the gallery that I liked most.  The artist played with differents types of colors. I have to say that the artist had a bright idea. Because those art works seems to be from oil because they seem to be very bright but that is the effect that the crayons have. It was very nice Day I enjoyed it a lot. I hope all my classes were like this, but Not they are so boring. ;(
 

1 comment: