Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

essay 2


     I was a great experience at Chelsea galleries, it was surprising to know that they all are free I never that thought of that. It’s hard to choose a favorite one among them because each one of them is so good and unique from each other.  So far in my life I never had been to any galleries except museum twice with my niece and museums are pretty expensive if you are not student. The one at 18street Thomas Houseago’s “Moun Room” it is so cool actually I was so amazed the idea the artist got to create such so simple yet so thoughtful, when I first enter the room it looks little old an I notice the different shapes will circle and half moon I notice more amazing things when enter inside the Moun room the texture are all different from each level. I saw all the different kind of art and it was so good in chamber fine art by Wu Jian’an I love the transformation it has all the colors and over lapping and everything in one art work. It looks like an colorful bubbles blew in the air and in this art its all geometric shape and there is lots of pattern.  Takashi Murakamis’s art is so colorful and its so cute, when I look at the first time it looks like a lots of flower and by looking at deeply it tells so many things its relate to things in our life. Murakamis present so many things in form of art in a very basic simple ways and also there is two huge statue of monster I know there is some cultural meaning behind his work but can’t exactly tell it.  I got chance to see all different kind of art and I fell like I saw some of the world wide art because there is so many different kind of arts from different artist  of different forms. There is both modern and historical form of art which shows how long time back people are and even one which shows the relation between animals and human because in every single art work there is both some kind of animal and human. As I was expecting what galleries will be and it was surprising that there can be huge a huge art like Moun room which take place of huge space, and the tent I am so familiar with tents because I lived in tent when I was very young in but didn’t know that tent can be a such a successful art form with  when enter the tent it gives me feeling of relax and enjoyment I just love everything I saw on Chelsea galleries planning to go again with my niece one day.




1 comment:

  1. you took great pictures Tenzin! I hope you do go again.

    ReplyDelete