Pages

Friday, December 12, 2014

Blue:Is a Beauty of Nature

Deer_overlook

Starry Night over the Rhone by Vincent van Gogh

by Eric Zener

By Pablo Picasso




I went through so many art work and I was looking for the art that i like, then I thought about what I like to see on daily bases and what makes me feel then something flash on my mind that what makes beautiful in our environment and then some things like nature the color blue, and beautiful girls. I chose this arts and going put this art in m building, the early childhood education hall way because children are so sensitive and they like bright color and by seeing this kind of peaceful art I want to give them a positive feeling of life. The audience are everyone who in the college but especially young children.

   The theme of my art show is how art can bring a beauty and positive thought in life and society and it can also let us to live a fantasy moment in this hilarious busy developed city about beauty of natural god gifted resources.  
   The first art it is Deer_overlook and it looks so nice and beautiful it was an oil printing and I like the how artist print the mountains in two sides and the distance is seen in colors of the mountains as we view the landscape further away from the view point from our eye. When painting the landscape furthest back the color is getting lighter and I guess it shows that the like the object gets smaller than artist show the distance in art work. I chose it because it gives me feeling because i was born in Tibet and even though i was so young I can imagine the place and how beautiful it was, everywhere its tree and river and mountain it's really an evergreen. In second art i chose that because I love natural beauty and the peaceful night staring at blue sky with full of shining sky here it is also form of 2D  and there is lots of pattern like the stars and the reflection of light on the that lake. Artist used more cool color than anything else. But think its New Year eve or something and they are celebrating with firework because there is so much light. In this printing foreground is the two people, middle ground is the lake and the background is the houses at back. There is overlapping like the shining star or the firework with sky. In third art I chose that because that is an amazing art work which looks so representational it looks real. I love playing with water and swimming. The relation between all this art is that I think all these artist they all are inspired from beauty of nature, here every one of them recording the beauty of our motherland and the natural beauty and growth and the color blue. The artists used blue in every single of these art and I think just a color can make something so precious and valuable. As i heard color blue symbolize trust, loyalty,wisdom,and heaven and it also beneficial to mind and brain i think its true.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice idea Tenzin- to build a show around a dominant color. And good choice of location too!

    ReplyDelete