Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Blog Post #8


Last Friday I went to the museum of arts and design. I went with one of my classmates. We had a really good experience there, and I realized that when we are with someone appreciating things is even more interesting because in that way we are able to talk about what we are seeing. I also realized that even though we are seeing the same thing both of us came up with different interpretations o with different point of view, and that is really interesting because we can see what other people think about determinate object or sculpture. I liked all the museum I have visited in this class but this one was the one that I liked most. In the Museum of Art and Design are very interesting things. I liked almost everything. It wasn’t like the other museums I have visited this one was different because it looks like a store where you can buy things to decorate your home. There were chairs and tables that were really beautiful I wanted some of those chairs to have it at home because they are really pretty and very creative. The reason I picked this museum is because I have never been there before. I took pics of the things that were more attracting for me.  All in all the trip was good. I had a lot of fun. The museum itself was nicely built and warm. Museum hours are Tuesday to Sunday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm and Tuesday and Fridays from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm. The admission was 12 dollars if you showed your student ID otherwise you get to pay 16 dollars, which I found was pretty cool, it is not that expensive.  When my classmate and I got the museum was very empty after an hour people started getting there.  But there were not a lot of people I guess that it was due to the fact that was very cold outside.

 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment